Throughout the year, NCD hosts or is invited to participate at a variety of conferences and other events. Many of these opportunities afford NCD additional opportunities to share information about NCD's policy reports and papers and to hear from important community stakeholders about issues that affect their lives and inform the policy work NCD does. Below are links to upcoming events as well as recent past events at which NCD has been honored to participate.
- (July 25, 2014) NCD Congressional Forum: “Rocking the Cradle: Ensuring the Rights of Parents with Disabilities and Their Children”
- (June 11, 2014) Congressional Briefing on Adoption Policy and Practice for Parents with Disabilities
- (June 3, 2014) New York, NY - NCD Medicaid Managed Care and Community-Based Forum
- (May 27, 2014) NCD Policy Briefing: "Effective Communications for People with Disabilties: Before, During, and After Emergencies"
- Join the Conversation: Advancing Accessibility and Inclusion in Social Media
- (March 24, 2014) Chicago, IL - NCD Medicaid Managed Care and Community-Based Forum
- (February 21, 2014) Tallahassee, FL - NCD Medicaid Managed Care & Community-Based Care Forum
- (September 26, 2013) NCD Tactile Currency Forum
- (July 23, 2013) NCD ADAAA Policy Briefing and ADA Anniversary Event
- (April 23, 2013) NCD Policy Forum: “The Help America Vote Act Ten Years Later: Has the Law Accomplished Its Aim?”
- (April 17, 2013) Congressional Briefing on the Rights of Parents with Disabilities and Their Children
- (June 20, 2012) Consortia of Administrators for Native American Rehabilitation (CANAR) listening circle
- (June 3, 2012) Wreath Laying Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier