Throughout the year, NCD hosts or is invited to participate at a variety of conferences and other events. Many of these opportunities afford NCD additional opportunities to share information about NCD's policy reports and papers and to hear from important community stakeholders about issues that affect their lives and inform the policy work NCD does. Below are links to upcoming events as well as recent past events at which NCD has been honored to participate.
- (September 26, 2013) NCD Tactile Currency Forum
- (July 23, 2013) NCD ADAAA Policy Briefing and ADA Anniversary Event
- (April 23, 2013) NCD Policy Forum: “The Help America Vote Act Ten Years Later: Has the Law Accomplished Its Aim?”
- (April 17, 2013) Congressional Briefing on the Rights of Parents with Disabilities and Their Children
- (June 20, 2012) Consortia of Administrators for Native American Rehabilitation (CANAR) listening circle
- (June 3, 2012) Wreath Laying Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier