National Summit on Disability Policy 2010 to Convene in Washington, DC
July 20, 2010
Contact: Mark S. Quigley
WASHINGTON—The National Disability Policy Summit 2010, which is hosted by the National Council on Disability and its partners, will take place at the Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel, 999 9th Street, NW, Washington, DC, July 25–28, 2010. Because of space constraints, this is an invitation-only event.
Press credentials to cover the Summit are available by contacting Mark Quigley (email@example.com) by July 23, 2010. Credentialing information and the application can be found at http://www.neweditions.net/ncd2010/press.html.
Featured speakers include:
- Chairman Jonathan Young, National Council on Disability
- Secretary Ray LaHood, Department of Transportation
- General Norton A. Schwartz, Chief of Staff, USAF
- Assistant Attorney General Tom Perez, Department of Justice
- Administrator Craig Fugate, FEMA
- Under Secretary Martha Kanter, Department of Education
- Commissioner Michael Astrue, Social Security Administration
- Kareem Dale, Special Assistant to the President for Disability Policy
As well as key leadership from the following agencies:
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Federal Communications Commission
- U.S. Health and Human Services
- U.S. State Department
- U.S. Department of Justice
The full agenda can be found at http://www.neweditions.net/ncd2010/agenda.html.
For more information, please contact Anne Sommers, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 202-272-2004 (voice); 202-272-2074 (TTY).